Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Teacher's Thank You Gifts

Today was my kids' last day of school.  Yesterday we gave their teachers a little something to thank them for what they have done for the kids the past year.  Both my kids' teachers are leaving the school this year and they will definitely be missed.

We bought them each a bouquet of flowers and I put it in a vase for them.  I let the kids pick the colors of the flowers and their teachers loved them.

I want to share with you the card I made for them with the gift card holder inside.

 
The one on the left was for my son's teacher and the one on the right was for my daughter's teacher.  
 

Here is a close up of the Thank You Card I made.  I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch to punch the shape to put around the 3" circle.

 

Here is the inside of the card with the gift card holder.  I used the now retired slit punch.
Supplies Used For This Project:

Paper:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack (Real Red)

Ink:  Black Staz On, Crumb Cake Marker, Melon Mambo Marker, Real Red Marker, Island Indigo Marker, Basic Gray Marker, Soft Suede Marker

Accessories:  Big Shot Machine, 3" Circle Die, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Modern Label Punch, Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamp Sets:  Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set and Curly Cute Stamp Set

Thank You for stopping by my blog....

Gilda

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you used the new triple punch. I HAVE to try this. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you make the gift card? Flower are the best for any gift giving occasion...I have an opinion to give it a wedding couple.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete