Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog Candy Winner Announcement!


I would like to thank all of you who joined us on our first ever Blog Hop specially those who left me comments about my project/card.  I enjoyed reading each and every one of them.   I hope you had fun looking at all the projects the designers created and maybe when you have time, you also have fun recreating them.

The Blog Hop might be over but the site to get all the FREE tutorials will be up for a while and you can still visit it by clicking here.

Now, for the Blog Candy, I used the random number generator from random.org and the lucky winner for a FREE Pass to I ♥ the Holidays!! 2011 is.....


17  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

which is....
c_shema said...
BEAUTIFUL!!! I see some items that I need to add to my wishlist...
Congratulations!!!  Please send me an e-mail with your e-mail address where would like your invitation to the event to be sent. You should receive the e-mail invitation a prior to August 12, 2011 when the new Event starts. 

Again, thank you to everyone for stopping by....

Gilda


No comments:

Post a Comment