Monday, September 20, 2010

And The Winners Are...

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who joined my very first Blog Candy to be entered to win a FREE PASS for the UStamp with Dawn and Friends "Cards with COOL Moves...2010".  I am so excited for this event and I'm sure you will have lots of fun with all the projects.

I picked the winners in a very old fashioned way.  I wrote your names on paper and had my daughter draw a couple of names to be the winners. 

And the winners are.....

n8tvtexan said...
That is so awesome! I LOVE cards with moves. I can't wait to see what everyone creates.
Henriette said...
So excited to see your creations for UStamp....I am sure they will be beautiful. I can't wait!!!!!!!

I will forward your e-mail addresses to Dawn with Ustamp and you should receive an invitation e-mail from her by the 24th of September.  If for some reason, you don't receive an e-mail, please let me know so I can check on it.

Again, thank you so much and Congratulations to the winners!

Gilda

No comments:

Post a Comment